NOMINATIONS HAVE NOW CLOSED FOR 2017.
There is no cost to enter the awards. Please read the rules and conditions before entering.
Finalists will be notified two weeks after the closing date.
RULES AND CONDITIONS
1. The awards are open to individuals, partnerships, organisations and businesses based in the UK
2. Entry is by authorised entry form only. The form itself provides for identifying information only. Entrants are required to submit whatever statements, testimonials and records they wish for the relevant category. The judges reserve the right to seek more information or clarification.
3. Contenders may enter themselves or be nominated by another.
4. No responsibility will be accepted by the competition organisers for any material sent or any entry lost or delayed in the post. Entries cannot be returned.
5. Entries will be judged by a panel appointed by The PRECIOUS Hair and Beauty Awards.
6. The winning entries will be announced at an awards ceremony to be held in June 2017.
7. A condition of entry is that entrants co-operate with the media and in particular with PRECIOUS for the publication of a story about their business (whether before or after the announcement of the winners) and also with any other media coverage that may be given to their business.
8. The organisers will, within the scope of these rules, treat all entries as given in confidence but can accept no responsibility for any failure of confidentiality. Entrants should take appropriate steps, prior to entering the competition, to protect those aspects of their entry that may be patentable or registrable as designs.
9. Individuals and organisations may enter more than one relevant category. Each entry should be on a separate entry form.
10. Entries should be submitted no later than April 8th 2017. Entries received after that date will not be considered. Entries to be sent to:
Dr Clare Anyiam-Osigwe
254 Pentonville Road
11. There can be no appeal against the decision of the panel of judges. Their decisions must be accepted as final in respect of all matters concerning this competition.